Let's First Introduce Ourselves
Amana Capital, part of 180 Capital, is a specialist in online trading providing institutional and retail clients in over 80 countries with direct access to the global financial markets.
Our team of experts and market enthusiasts work very hard to deliver to traders and financial firms the necessary tools and technology that streamlines their trading experience.
We Have a Clear Vision
Our Group’s vision is to be a first tier leader in delivering innovative financial services, in anticipation of the market’s needs. We want to grow our business model, by complying with worldwide demand for quality broker services and scaling our operations to reach all the traders that need access to our superior technology.
We constantly strive to enhance our services and track market trends to underpin our technology and development plans. In brief, our vision is to optimize our reach by offering quality and unrivaled financial services.
So, What’s Our Deal?
We picked a few words that fairly describe who we really are
We work by the book and comply with international regulatory standards through acquiring top international licenses namely from the FCA, DFSA, CySEC, CMA, LFSA, and FSC.
We know that traders come in different shapes and sizes; therefore, we developed different account types to address their different needs and trading strategies.
We value the importance of knowledge, which is why we equip our clients with advanced technical tools to keep them up-to-speed with the latest market developments.
We're led by shareholders with a long-established record in building successful financial businesses; today, they are leaders in their respective fields.
We follow the financial industry closely; our technical team is inspired by the latest fintech trends and it is consistently updating and upgrading our offering to the next level.
We are continuously working to expand our reach and keep on refining our products to be a first-class trusted leader in delivering financial services.
Our support experts are always on the edge of their seat; ready and waiting to answer your call. They are multi-lingual and available 24/5.
We have devised several ways in which we can be useful to our clients, our goal is to have a win-win relationship with our customers to maintain a trusted partnership.
We provide you with several ways to keep connected to your trading account. Be it from PC, mobile, or tablet - all you need is a steady internet connection!
What Do We Bring To The Table?
We’ve got the perfect product line-up, tailored to your needs
Our Group of Companies
Meet the main entities of Amana Capital
What Is Our History?
Unscathed by the economic challenges resulting from the global financial crisis, Amana Capital was successfully established in 2010. Throughout the years, Amana has effectively achieved a strong presence in the Middle East. Today, Amana has a global position and plans on growing its outreach in the European and Asian markets.
Achievements Throughout the Years
- 2010 Established our first office in Beirut and acquired the BDL license.
- 2011 Became fully operational, established an office in Dubai, and launched SouqElmal.com
- 2012 Established an office in Cyprus, became regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) and a member of the Investor Compensation Fund (ICF).
- 2013 Received several recognition awards from all around the region and expanded heavily in GCC markets.
- 2014 Established our office in London, acquired the FCA license, and introduced our educational mobile app.
- 2015 Entered into a marketing sponsorship with Saudi Arabia's Ettifaq Football Club, Al-Arabiya, CNBC Arabia, and expanded to Asian markets.
- 2016 Opened a new office in Dubai, acquired the DFSA license, and launched Amana's mobile app.
- 2017 Introduced TradeCaptain.com, established a solid presence in Asian markets, and received various awards for customer service.
- 2018 Acquired the LFSA license, launched our enhanced institutional arm AmanaPro, introduced the DeltaTrader program, and copy-trading platform.
- 2019 Acquired the FSC license, added Share CFDs, launched the second edition of DeltaTrader Program, and introduced Amana's Risk Analyzer Tool.